Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The beginning...

This is my first attempt to put all of the things that go through my head on the record. Perhaps a little knowledge of me would be best to set the stage.

I am happily married and a father of four. I drive a truck for a living and travel all over the 48 continental United States. I drive for the majority of the day and that often leads to very deep thinking for which most people have no time. Some might consider this lucky; these people should not read this blog.

I am not prone to lies nor will I hold back my opinion for the sake of others or their feelings. I often use harsh words and I often hurt others' feelings for my own personal amusement.

You will find that I have an opinion on almost everything. Some of them will sound ridiculous to some, others might actually agree with me. Who knows?: Maybe some of my ideas will one day make the world a better place. Only time will tell.

So if you've somehow found yourself reading this I hope that you will return once I have some more written. I hope this leads to something.

10/8/2008 Washington State

No comments: